Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wrap Up

 Well, this blog is lonnnnnnnnnng overdue- considering we ended up back in PA in June and now it is Nov, but here goes.  We had some rough weather in Indiana! Little did we know at this point that we would be spending almost a WEEK in this state! We headed to an appointment to get a new hitch and found out that the RV we had driven (as seen in this pic) really wasn't safe anymore, so we needed to get a new one!

 Indiana takes their fireworks very seriously. I mean really?  (notice the police car next to me.. haha.. I risked being pulled over for this pic!)
 Ugly clouds a brewin' ....
 Clever sign.. Dan's body shop- We meet by accident.. haha

 The Cock A Doodle Cafe. We ate quite a few meals here while we were stuck in Indiana waiting for the new RV. The walls are floor to ceiling with chicken/ rooster decorations. Food was awesome!

 TV in the new RV. It comes up from the desk. The black thing just below it is a FIREPLACE.

 Interior shot of the new RV. Kitchen and Dining area.

 You know your getting closer to home when....

 Helllllllo Ohio!

 YAY! PA Welcomes me home

My final trip total! And I did it allllll by myself! Phew! It was a long trip but was so amazing. It is something I will NEVER forget. Thanks again to my Mom and Glenn who came all the way to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment