Friday, June 11, 2010

Iowa

Well, we have been in Iowa for the last three days, and I must say the most impressive thing Iowa has shown me was the perfect mullet above and what can only be described as biblical (i.e. end of the world scary) thunderstorms. My friend Carrie would have been in her element. I didn't get a picture of the crazy storms so a picture of the mullet will have to do. Loving the pose too. This guy rocked!


Strange statue (I think of a bull?)  in the middle of a field. Iowa is an odd place.
Wondering if this is like Disneyland?

Well, I have to say, I'll be glad when we are through Iowa. It has been HOT and muggy and I mentioned the thunderstorms. They were so bad on Thursday, we actually had to stay put! It was nice to have another day to relax, but I am starting to itch to get home! Looks like it maybe another week. Hoping to be in Illinois tomorrow and Indiana by Sunday. Have to get a new hitch for the 5th wheel in Indiana on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment