Thursday, June 3, 2010

Do I have residental ADD?

I am starting to think that I do... I was born in Williamsport, PA and lived there for the first 19 years of my life. I took the first chance I had to get out of there, which meant transferring colleges and moving to Charleston, SC for the next 7 years. Then it was off to my real home of homes, Bristol England. Sadly, I only lived there for a year, but would go back in a heart beat. Then it was back to Charleston for a year and then to Spokane, WA for another 3 years.



Now I sit in 5th wheel at French Creek RV park on my way back to place that it all started, Williamsport, PA.


It is a place that holds my past, but isn't the same place it was when I left. This above all else concerns me. I learned in my yoga class that I need to be in control of my imagination and not let it get ahead of me, so trying very hard to stay in the moment and enjoy the beautiful scenery around me.


So to help me stay "in the moment" I figured I would jump on the blogging bandwagon and share some pictures and experiences I have alone the way.

Happy Trails!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics tori!! Looks like you've seen some amazing things. You are one of the most interesting people I've ever met...that's probably why you're my best friend. Love you and can't wait to see you when you get back to your stomping grounds!!

    BIRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better than when you left, I promise! There are new adventures and experiences to be had and yes, you should live in the moment. Life is made up of all the little ones interconnected. Let's start the new chapter! Namaste, sister.

    ReplyDelete